No two people are alike. Our bespoke treatment plans are as individual as the people we serve. We treat a myriad of conditions with a primary emphasis on substance use disorders. At Urban Recovery, we address underlying anxiety, depression, and trauma through our therapies and services. Our new facility, just steps from Brooklyn’s waterfront, offers a level of comfort, compassion and privacy that our clientele deserves.
We are dedicated to setting a standard for wellness that works through our therapies and services.
Levels of Care
Compassionate Care at Urban Recovery
- Around-the-clock nursing care
- High staff to client ratio
- Medically supervised detoxification
- Psychiatric and psychological assessments
- Collaboration with treatment providers
- Research and evidence-based therapies such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP), and Family and Relational Enhancement
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) when indicated
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Nutritional assessment and guidance
- Wellness services including massage, Tai Chi, acupressure, yoga, Pilates
- Spiritual practices and observance adapted to individual needs and preferences
Recommended minimum 35-day comprehensive commitment for substance use disorder.