No two people are alike. Our bespoke treatment plans and therapies are as individual as the people we serve. We treat a myriad of conditions with a primary emphasis on substance use disorders. At Urban Recovery, we address underlying anxiety, depression, and trauma. Our new facility, just steps from Brooklyn’s waterfront, offers a level of comfort, compassion and privacy that our clientele deserves.
We are dedicated to setting a standard for wellness that works.
Levels of Care
Compassionate Care at Urban Recovery
• Around-the-clock nursing care
• High staff to client ratio
• Medically supervised detoxification
• Psychiatric and psychological assessments
• Collaboration with treatment providers
• Research and evidence-based therapies such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP), and Family and relational enhancement
• Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) when indicated
• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
• Nutritional assessment and guidance
• Wellness services including massage, Tai Chi, acupressure, yoga, Pilates
• Spiritual practices and observance adapted to individual needs and preferences
To begin the process, our clients undergo a 10-day assessment to determine the cause of their substance abuse and addictive behaviors. Once we receive the results, we work with the client and their family to create an action plan. By developing a customized treatment plan, every client who walks into Urban Recovery experiences care that is catered to them. We provide medical supervision for when the client is slowly being removed from the substance. Once the client is at a functional state, our therapists work with them to discuss why the addictive behaviors came to be in the first place. Read more about what people have to say about working with our team: Testimonials.
Contact Us today to begin your 10-day assessment. Your healing starts today with a supportive team of professionals.