Nurses coordinate the provision of medical care for patients. Nurses observe, monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions, and administer medication and treatment to patients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide top rated patient care consistent with the philosophy and goals of the program.
- Assess changing needs of patients during their stay and adjust care as needed.
- Document patient progress and medical care in the facility EMR.
- Develop and assist staff in identifying and addressing patient’s issues and helping to formulate a goal-oriented plan of care accordingly.
- Assist in planning patient discharges and continuing care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current New York State Registered Nurse license
- Currently registered as a professional registered nurse in good standing
- Two (2) years of experience in nursing.